Hourly & Salary Asst. Management
Asst. Managers manage the operation of a Papa John's restaurant, ensuring people development, product quality, customer satisfaction, image management and restaurant profitability. Do you have experience controlling a high volume, fast-paced restaurant? If so, think about joining Papa John's, the quality leader in the pizza industry. But there are a few skills you should have before you start:
- You have at least 1 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
- You’re all about creating a safe and clean place to work for your team.
- Honest, energetic, and be self motivated.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes.
- Ability to manage with minimal supervision, have multitasking skills.
- Ability to motivate and build teams.
- Strong communication skills with staff and customers.
- Ability to manage customer concerns to build brand loyalty
- Coach and train restaurant team members on customer service, answering phones, preparing Papa John's food products, dispatching deliveries, cashiering, web orders, paperwork, and cleaning duties.
- Ensure compliance with operation standards, company policies, Federal/State and local laws, and ordinances.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive wages, health, life insurance, dental, comprehensive training, opportunities for advancement, flexible hours, bi-weekly paychecks, pizza discounts and a fun, friendly work environment.