Delivery Drivers also provide outstanding customer service and create our superior products. In addition to performing many of the same duties as our Restaurant Team Members, Delivery Drivers are our ambassadors of quality and service right to the customer's door! As a Delivery Driver you will enjoy hourly pay, cash for every delivery you make, and the opportunity to receive great tips and enjoy working in a strong team environment. But there are a few skills you should have before you start:
- A clean driving record: Safety is our #1 priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area.
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Papa John’s uniform standards: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Other requirements: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning, support other workstations during their shift, complete assigned duties and have multitasking skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive wages, reimbursement per delivery, health, life insurance, dental, comprehensive training, and opportunities for advancement, flexible hours, bi-weekly paychecks, pizza discounts and a fun, friendly work environment.